For Sale RxPrep 2015 Course Book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vtpharm11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
2015 RxPrep Course Book ONLY for sale. Brand new online it's $168, asking $60.

This is just the book, but it was all I used for NAPLEX and passed with a respectable 110. I did some very minor highlighting in the book, mainly on just the underlined or bold points in the book. I highlighted the answers at the end of a majority of the chapters too. PM me if interested, will accept PayPal.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Will also throw in "Survey of Pharmacy Law" CD. Includes basic information on laws from each state.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

This is just the book, but it was all I used for NAPLEX and passed with a respectable 110. I did some very minor highlighting in the book, mainly on just the underlined or bold points in the book. I highlighted the answers at the end of a majority of the chapters too. PM me if interested, will accept PayPal.

Is this still available?? If so I would like to buy it..
Awaiting your reply,
Thanks.

Hi if it is still available iwillbuy it

I would like to. Buy pm please