RXPREP 2700 questions enough to pass??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stacyuf1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone just did the 2700 questions, and if it was enough for them to pass (without reading book or anything else)? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Did the question bank and felt there were questions about the latest new drugs and guidelines but not enough on patient cases. Did not pass the exam (but then again, I have really bad luck it seems).

PASSED! Test was horrible. I thought it was super hard. and was convinced I failed..but did fine! about 10, maybe 15 things I learned from doing the 2700 questions, maybe more (And then of course all the math). That's all I did, and it worked out. It's a gamble, but worth not having to stress for months

Members don't see this ad :)
So do you think doing only 2700 RX prep questions and Math were enough for you? From where you did math? Only RX prep or SDN 120 questions too. What score you got? Congratulations a lot .

So do you think doing only 2700 RX prep questions and Math were enough for you? From where you did math? Only RX prep or SDN 120 questions too. What score you got? Congratulations a lot .

I only used the rxprep book and i just found out today that I passed. I thought Rxprep book way of solving math was easier than SDN 120 qs so I only studied Rxprep for calculations. I think getting the math questions correct was what saved me on the naplex, felt like I was literally guessing on most questions. Math on the naplex is pretty simple and straightfoward.

This was my 1st attempt at Naplex btw and i only studied about an hour a day for a month, with quite a few days where I didn't study at all.

6 days 2700 questions only. No sdn questions. Made it through all questions once and threw big disease states twice. Math 2-3 times from the call quizzes on rxprep online. Got 93. Didn't read anything have two babies and no time to study

Honestly, RXprep question banks didn't really correlate with naplex. If you wanna get a "feel" of how the questions are written and asked, just buy pre-naplex.

I did the questions through twice, skipping oncology. Passed the naplex easily and the questions are honestly harder than the naplex ones. I was scoring about 50-60% on rxprep.

Reactions: 1 user
Had a question regarding the test bank.
I usually study the material and then take the quiz right away. Without looking anything up, I usually get 40-60% on my first try. A few easy topics I'll get 70%, first shot. Is that bad? Am I going to fail the NAPLEX? I feel like the test bank is particularly hard because of all the select all that apply.

Of course I retake the quizzes, but it will take me about 3 tries before I get a perfect 100%, and by then, I've memorized the answer.
Trying my best to not have a panic attack right now. Exam on the 26th. Already read through the book, and now with flash cards and notes trying to study everything down packed. About 40% through the book

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user