RxPrep or ProntoPass

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissPharmB

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Ya know it's that time of year to start thinking about the NAPLEX. So I looked at RxPrep and Pronto Pass and can't decide which one to go with to study for the NAPLEX. RxPrep is so expensive and right now Prontopass has a good deal! So for anyone who has studied with prontopass... what are your thoughts on how it prepared you for the NAPLEX and would you recommend it. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

RxPrep is pretty much the bible for the Naplex. Ideal study materials in my opinion, RxPrep + Pronto Pass mathcards (I am selling the ones i bought in December 2014)

RxPrep math section is garbage in my opinion, not very good at all but the other sections are great.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just took the Naplex and I thought the Rxprep math was great! I think it seriously had everything I needed to know for the exam in there...at least my exam.

Awesome, thanks! I have Rxprep with online quizzes and prontopass math cards. I think rxprep math is really easy so I was worried when I found several of the 120 sdn math questions difficult! I am ok at math but not a natural so I do have to practice! I take my exam June 20th. Do you recall which biostats calcs you had? And did you have alot of HTN DM lipids questions? People have been saying they had mostly HIV Onco Psych ID. And also, were the ID questions simple??? Thanks in advance!

Oh, and how many TPN questions did you get? I had a nutritional support rotation and I am really good with TPN calcs so I am hoping I get a lot on my exam, lol!

I had 1-2 HIV and only 1-2 Oncology questions. Had 3 or so infectious disease questions. Seriously, for my exam, I had a few questions for everything. So, yes, a few questions on HTN, DM, etc. The biostat question was not hard, but can't remember exactly what it was, but it was covered in RxPrep. I found the SDN math really hard too, but was able to do ALL the math on the Naplex (had about 20 questions I think). If I remember correctly, I had maybe one TPN, and it was simple. In hindsight, I could have slowed down a bit since I had almost 2 hours left when I was done! Mind you, I have no idea if I pass yet!?! So if I don't pass, that should tell you something (which I really hope it doesn't happen :) I am checking everyday for the mail from the board, so I hope I know soon.

Ohhh, so you literally JUST took it! Well fingers crossed for you but it sounds like you did great! :happy::highfive:I will check back with you in a few days, haha. What state is your licensure?

Hi, VERY INTERESTED to buy Pronto Pass NAPLEX study review !!!! Please let me know if anybody sells one ! Thank you !!!!