Rxprep Practice Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

viaspiga

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering about your score/experience with Rxprep practice 185 questions and comparing it to real Naplex. What are your thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

62% on rxprep exam and did well on naplex. I would say its useless to try and correlate the scores as scoring well on the Rxprep exam just shows you went through the book/quizzes thoroughly.

Members don't see this ad :)
62% on rxprep exam and did well on naplex. I would say its useless to try and correlate the scores as scoring well on the Rxprep exam just shows you went through the book/quizzes thoroughly.
Definitely. I heard Rxprep questions are more detailed than actual Naplex. The practice exam score still shows whether the book gives you the knowledge needed for the real thing.

Definitely. I heard Rxprep questions are more detailed than actual Naplex. The practice exam score still shows whether the book gives you the knowledge needed for the real thing.
I agree. Rxprep really prepare you for real pharmacy knowledge, like they make sure you know and understand things. Real naplex test wasnt as hard.