RXPrep - Practice NAPLEX Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlbusChutney

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just took the RxPrep Practice Test this morning. I scored a 54% on it. I always thought that this score would be a score out of 150 like the actual NAPLEX was...How does this correlate to the actual NAPLEX? Do I adjust my score by multiplying it by 1.5 = 81 ?

How did your RXPrep score compare to your actual NAPLEX? And is there a calculation to use to find out how you'd score on the actual NAPLEX. I still have over a week until I take my test, but still would like to have a better understanding of where I am right now..

Thanks you all. Sorry if I this is a repost from somewhere else, I couldn't find a similar thread using the search function.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi... That's not the case with the Rxprep practice exam... That's just the percentage of questions you got right. The pre-naplex offered by NABP scales your score like on the real naplex. I got a 71% on the practice Rxprep exam about 5 days before the naplex and passed easily on the real naplex. Hope this helps

Hi... That's not the case with the Rxprep practice exam... That's just the percentage of questions you got right. The pre-naplex offered by NABP scales your score like on the real naplex. I got a 71% on the practice Rxprep exam about 5 days before the naplex and passed easily on the real naplex. Hope this helps

That's good to hear; I also took the Rx Prep practice naplex, and got a 67%; exam is next Tuesday, been freaking out ever since.