Sabotage...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bikeforadhd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Do you have any pictures or examples of false emails?

Members don't see this ad :)
This is an absurd premise.

Reactions: 4 users
You might try making up with her, and then distance yourself from being friends with her as much as possible without being obvious about it. Which is probably what you should have done in the first place once you realized what kind of person she is.

Reactions: 2 users
I have no idea. I haven't seen a case.

If popular American movies have taught me anything, all intrasorority conflicts are resolved via goose down pillow fights. I refuse to believe otherwise.

Why would you befriend someone you knew has in the past stabbed people in the back?

I would make sure she doesn't have anything incriminating against you. Filter your social media (which you should have already done long ago). delete pictures, posts, tweets etc etc that might be used against you. Your social media should already be clean btw. And I would apologize even if it's not your fault simply to shut her up until the cycle is over. I've dealt with crazy ppl in the past so I take the safer than sorry route.