Program-Specific Info / Q's Sacred Heart Interviews 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OT20162017

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I was invited to interview at Sacred Heart University on Jan 25 and I was hoping to gain some insight about what their interview process involves for OTs, as well as any information on their program that anyone might have.

There is not a lot about their interviews or program on this forum which has me questioning their program. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Sacred heart interview (from last year) Group of about 50 people or so (per interview). Research problem based learning because it is a huge part of their curriculum. They do a PBL exercise where they put you into smaller groups and watch how you problem solve together. They want to see you participating, respecting each other's opinions, and such. Then you do a speed dating-type interview. 2 minutes with each professor (6 professors). They got back to me within a week! Was accepted but am not attending there! Good luck!! Let me know if you have any questions!

Reactions: 1 users
Sacred heart interview (from last year) Group of about 50 people or so (per interview). Research problem based learning because it is a huge part of their curriculum. They do a PBL exercise where they put you into smaller groups and watch how you problem solve together. They want to see you participating, respecting each other's opinions, and such. Then you do a speed dating-type interview. 2 minutes with each professor (6 professors). They got back to me within a week! Was accepted but am not attending there! Good luck!! Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you so much! My interview was moved to February 4th due to weather but you definitely helped!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also attending the Feb 4th interview! I'm so nervous!

I just got denied from them. No interview :/

I got an email yesterday from Eva and I got accepted! :soexcited:

Reactions: 1 user