Program-Specific Info / Q's Sage College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cc15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Sage yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I heard back on Mar 15 via email. Definitely contact them if you are concerned/or with questions. I found their admissions office very helpful through the process when I did have issues regarding my application. Also they may be behind? I am just assuming cause New England/New York had a lot of snow storms this past winter season. Best of luck!

Thanks, I called and they gave me a decision !

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you guys interview there? What did you think of the program? I might add it to the list of schools I apply to in the fall. :) I can't find too much on here for the OT program!

I honestly applied based off little info. Mainly, I was applying to schools in NY and their prereqs fit in with what classes I had taken. I did work with an OT who said that the LWII fieldwork placements she got from Sage where extremely down-earth and were great to work with.

I honestly applied based off little info. Mainly, I was applying to schools in NY and their prereqs fit in with what classes I had taken. I did work with an OT who said that the LWII fieldwork placements she got from Sage where extremely down-earth and were great to work with.
Great to hear. It looks to be a good program, but I'm debating on applying depending on the stats. I've only been seeing people on here with good stats apply, so it's hard to tell if I'd have a chance (I got an F in a class, and it brought down my gpa to a 3.4...).

Great to hear. It looks to be a good program, but I'm debating on applying depending on the stats. I've only been seeing people on here with good stats apply, so it's hard to tell if I'd have a chance (I got an F in a class, and it brought down my gpa to a 3.4...).

You should apply anyways. 3.4 is still a good GPA and many schools will consider the last 60 credits or put heavy weight on your perquisite GPA. And many times there is a place on your application to explain why you feel you had a poor semester or class.

Like I mentioned in another comment, they seem to have a very helpful admissions office. They always responded right away when I had questions. So I encourage you to contact them if you need to.

Reactions: 1 user