Saint's RoWW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sweet....so at least we know we're after FBI now.
]

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It'll be interesting to see if there's a new snitch tomorrow. It might be an auto convert and we might have to kill off the FBI before killing the snitch is even worthwhile.

Reactions: 1 users
It'll be interesting to see if there's a new snitch tomorrow. It might be an auto convert and we might have to kill off the FBI before killing the snitch is even worthwhile.
I am wondering the same thing. I mean what evil mechanisms could the mod god have created to simply frustrate and create a mass of confusion for everyone? You know what, she seems like a pretty chill girl, I am sure she was super nice to y'all :).

Reactions: 4 users
I'm going to close at noon CENTRAL time.

Night closed. Results pending

Over the night, @O Grady , who was Olaf the bodyguard was killed. Hedgie, was thrown in jail, again. Valuable information was found.

Planet Saint's
1. @WillowLeaf
2. @WildZoo
3. @Mad Jack Pierce, converted to snitch
4. @VetAshley2117 the Furry
5. @O Grady Olaf

Safeword
1. @Cyndia the snitch
2. @Frozenshades the Hoes
3. @Lupin21
4. @hedgiehog
5. @StartingoverVet Veteran Child

Ganstas in Space
1. @ksmi117
2. @Chillbo Baggins Abby Hamherstien
3. @brightimpressio
4. @Flim Flam Man
5. @DocEspana the Cop

Friendly Fire
1. @ResoluteMike the Cop
2. @Ashgirl killbane
3. @that redhead phillipe loren
4. @sayabear3
5. @Arkangeloid the Poo-Flinger

Rim Jobs
1. @devyn
2. @DVMDream Professor Genki
3. @kaydubs
4. @dyachei Jane Valderamma
5. @LetItSnow

Freckle Bitch's
1. @Gwenevre
2. @UFprevet12
3. @nohika
4. @ddstothecor
5. @WhtsThFrequency Zimos, converted to cop
Jail:lock:
1. Hedgie
Hospital

Graveyard
1. FS
2. Mike
3. dyachei
4. dildo
5. SOV
6. DVMD
7. Ark
8. VetAsh
9. DocE
10. Ashgirl
11. Cyndia
12. Wtf
13. Trh
14.mj
15. Grady

Nohika killed O Grady last night. Seems like O Grady was good since he was a bodyguard?
***lynch nohika***

Members don't see this ad :)
Also saw the syndicate rummaging through nohikas stuff but they left empty handed. Not sure what this means exactly...

Also saw the syndicate rummaging through nohikas stuff but they left empty handed. Not sure what this means exactly...
It means I can steal an item every night but I have had no luck what so ever.

Reactions: 1 user
Confession time - I did kill Grady.

I'm also not a wolf.

I'm Burt Reynolds, the mayor, and my ability was to one time in the game, kill someone.

I was suspicious of the way Grady waffled on the saya/MJ lynch and I had no idea they were the protector.

Especially with TP's announcement that important info was discovered,

*****lynch nohika*****.

Even if we're wrong we're not losing an important ability.

Official lynch tally

Nohika 9 -dds, bi, kaydubs, lupin, Devyn, UFO,ffm, wz, saya

Official lynch gif

funny-gif-clown-prank.gif

Nohika is a villager, based on seer results. Maybe he really does have an assassin ability.

Lynch ksmi. Mild feels and she seems pretty under-the-radar.

So then there was no wolf kill last night if nohika is a villager? Doesn't that seem odd to anyone?? Or is it just me?

So then there was no wolf kill last night if nohika is a villager? Doesn't that seem odd to anyone?? Or is it just me?
I think that is odd. I'm wondering if she's unseerable. Going to stick with my vote unless things change.

So you use a one time kill ability on someone who nobody has expressed suspicion about when you have no idea what his role might be? Yeah, I'm not buying that.
That's happened to me before, but it was a super noob that killed me in that game and not an experienced player like Nohika. Does anyone know if someone got blocked?

Waffle fest. *****unlynch dds lynch nohika*****

Reactions: 1 user
Sigh.

Feel like it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't. Someone saw Nohika kill someone on a night when there was no other kill. You almost can't NOT vote for that lynch.

Sad thing is, I can sorta believe Nohika. And it could have been another conversion of a snitch just coincidentally timed.

Ah well. Really no choice given the lack of another kill.

lynch nohika

That's happened to me before, but it was a super noob that killed me in that game and not an experienced player like Nohika. Does anyone know if someone got blocked?

Waffle fest. *****unlynch dds lynch nohika*****

I went with my gut. So sue me.

We're getting later in the game so my guess would be it was a conversion. :/ Or OGrady protected someone before I killed him. We've had a no-kill night before.

I don't know about this no kill-night. If O-Grady was the protector, then wouldn't he have been assassinated before nohika killed him? That might be up to mod preference, but I don't really want to take a chance at being wrong. lynch nohika

Official lynch tally

Nohika 10 -dds, lupin, Devyn, UFO, wz, saya, bi, lis, gwen, ksmi
Ksmi 1 - willow
Gwen 1 - kaydubs

Official lynch gif

funny-gif-clown-prank.gif

1 hour left
@nohika you are in the lead

Lynch closed. Results pending.

A very boisterous conversation was had. I saw nohika murder grady, cries one saint! No way, he's been seered as good says another! Votes are cast, and waffles were enjoyed. In the end they decide to kill @nohika. they draw their weapons and direct them towards nohika, who speaks in a calm voice, "don't kill me" everyone laughs and keeps their weapons drawn. Someone squeezes a trigger. Click. Nothing happens. Everyone tries to fire, with no results. Hmm. That's odd.

No one is lynched. There are still 15 players in the game. Night deadline of 8 am CENTRAL time

Planet Saint's
1. @WillowLeaf
2. @WildZoo
3. @Mad Jack Pierce, converted to snitch
4. @VetAshley2117 the Furry
5. @O Grady Olaf

Safeword
1. @Cyndia the snitch
2. @Frozenshades the Hoes
3. @Lupin21
4. @hedgiehog
5. @StartingoverVet Veteran Child