Saint's RoWW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good job whoever silenced WZ. I wonder if you're the first person who managed to kill a wolf with silencing.
More like awful job and sad times for everyone! I was going to consent to a video!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You guys have 20 minutes and a dead person is still in the lead... I'm just saying

Members don't see this ad :)
I really should make it so you are reborn if they lynch you mwhaha

I really should make it so you are reborn if they lynch you mwhaha
obi-wan-strike-me-down.jpg

I'm confused. I thought that we lynched her and she died? Did I miss something?

Unlynch WZ, lynch dds

Unlynch gwen, lynch dds because I don't want to waste a lynch cycle. And dds has been a bit inconsistent.

Actually, I take that back. I'm creating a tie and don't know what that would do. Unlynch dds, re-lynch gwen. I'll waffle if someone else votes for dds so that I'm not creating a tie.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unlynch WZ, lynch Gwen. I trust you WL - even though you were stupid not to clear me. You are all wasting a lynch by targeting me (a free lynch, no less).
Can you give us a hint at who or what you do? Otherwise, I also suspect gwen, so I am fine with her too.

Hey, I'm a free lynch too. Completely useless. I'm a gang member, and would never turn on the saints.

Unlynch WZ, lynch Gwen. I trust you WL - even though you were stupid not to clear me. You are all wasting a lynch by targeting me (a free lynch, no less).
Not lynching anyone gives the wolves an extra night cycle though. Several people have said in other games that's it's a better idea to lynch someone suspicious who might be a wolf, than to skip a lynch and hand the wolves an extra night cycle where there's a 100% chance that a villager will die. I'm not good at statistics, but I think that's the general idea.

Woah! Wasn't it Willow who gave us WZ? Before the mod god off'ed her?

You guys have a chance to lynch a dead player and THEN you have a chance to create a tie and you throw both of those opportunities away? I am so disappoint.

Can you give us a freaking wolf for a change?!!!
Give me a few suggestions of who you want seered tonight.
Woah! Wasn't it Willow who gave us WZ? Before the mod god off'ed her?
No, LIS did. I seered her way early when she was still a villager. I haven't been the most successful this game, but at least I cleared some important people as villagers.

Arg. I dunno. I don't know about dds being a wolf. The problem is, both could have original identities that converted to a cop like WTF.
Both were original. We started with four wolves, according to LIS. We've lynched cyndia, nohika, mike, and doce which makes four originals. We're down to converts at this point.

welp, then for me not to lynch dds, he will have to say what power he has used the last couple nights, or at least who they were directed at and hopefully we could get confirmation. Otherwise, gwen didn't claim to have an ability, which hasn't been seen in this game, so that is pretty suspect in my eyes.

Both were original. We started with four wolves, according to LIS. We've lynched cyndia, nohika, mike, and doce which makes four originals. We're down to converts at this point.
By "original", I mean dds and gwen were originally villagers, and the four wolves were original wolves. My grammar is not the best there.
Willow, have you looked into UF yet?
I have not. She had to be a villager originally, and she seems like a bad conversion choice because she was under suspicion earlier.

### lynch Gwen ###

If I am in time (believe I am 29 min late tho)

I don't have an ability. The only "action" I've gotten all game is getting silenced once (I'd have to go back and look). The one lynch cycle I didn't vote in.

welp, then for me not to lynch dds, he will have to say what power he has used the last couple nights, or at least who they were directed at and hopefully we could get confirmation. Otherwise, gwen didn't claim to have an ability, which hasn't been seen in this game, so that is pretty suspect in my eyes.
I claim no ability.

### lynch Gwen ###

If I am in time (believe I am 29 min late tho)
My current tally has dds in the lead still, anyway. I'm not sure I trust my tally right now though - I almost counted myself twice. :smack:

I was silenced on Thursday, so whatever number night that was.

Oh. Well, I am clueless with this lynch. Maybe neither of you are wolves. This is the most unsure about everything I've been so far in this game.
I'm not sure either. Unless they're both converts, then I think it's true that ability-less villagers exist.

I'm not sure either. Unless they're both converts, then I think it's true that ability-less villagers exist.
My suspicions are based more on post history and voting history at this point. Everyone had a villager role to start with, and I don't know whether converts keep their original ability in this game.

Losing number = losing the game.
You know damn well I meant in the context that we didn't get a wolf, but we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot lynching a villager that is integral for gaining info during the night cycle. I am well aware lynching a villager means loosing a villager. :penguin:

... and bejebus TP. It's one thing to be a demanding mod, but c'mon - some of us tried to do right by throwing in contingent votes. You ended it early; I don't think you should be on our case about voting for a dead person. How were we supposed to know mod justice would abound......

Reactions: 1 users
... and bejebus TP. It's one thing to be a demanding mod, but c'mon - some of us tried to do right by throwing in contingent votes. You ended it early; I don't think you should be on our case about voting for a dead person. How were we supposed to know mod justice would abound......
It's technically still the same lynch cycle, it's just that WZ got mod-killed in the middle of it. I wish we'd get an extra long day cycle.

Is lynch still open? If so, I think LIS tied it between dds and ffm. I'll go with unlynch gwen, re-lynch dds - I don't want a tie, and I don't want to waffle to ffm last-minute because there's no chance for ffm to give a defense.

It's technically still the same lynch cycle, it's just that WZ got mod-killed in the middle of it. I wish we'd get an extra long day cycle.

Is lynch still open? If so, I think LIS tied it between dds and ffm. I'll go with unlynch gwen, re-lynch dds - I don't want a tie, and I don't want to waffle to ffm last-minute because there's no chance for ffm to give a defense.
FFM just voted for gwen. Derp. Burp.