Same ol story.... please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fauowl2315

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I really just want to know if I am wasting my time or not. Any advice would be helpful. I am turning 24 years old in 3 weeks and still have about 1.5 years left until i get my bachelors in biology. As of today I have a GPA of 3.2. I have received 2 f's, one was in microbiology because i took it in the summer and had an exam on 6 chapters every monday plus 150 homework questions every week. It was very intense. I re-took it and received a "c". Then i took ecology and received an F. I have no excuse for it, that class just sucked and was very boring. I took orgo 1 and received a C twice then took it a 3rd time and received an A finally. i still have to take genetics (currently enrolled in it), Orgo 2(currently enrolled), physics, and bio chem then some other elective classes. By the time i am ready to apply to med school I will have been a state and nationally certified pharmacy technician for 7 years and worked for cvs for 6 of those 7 years. I can have a letter of rec from dozens of pharmacists if needed. What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

You've just narrated a tragedy. What do YOU think your chances are? you will need to pull a 180 RIGHT NOW and be extremely lucky.