Same score in every category - computer error?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B0ris

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anybody else receive exact same scores in every multiple choice category this April 2005 and last August 2004? I studded and felt that improved my results, but the score came out exactly the same except of the essays which came out much better this time. Is it conceivable that the scores could be mixed up due to the some kind of computer error? I am going to request a manual rescoring, however I would think that the error should affect not just one person. Please take a moment and compare your scores even if you are happy with the results. I'd really appreciate it.

Best Regards

Members don't see this ad.

B0ris said:
Did anybody else receive exact same scores in every multiple choice category this April 2005 and last August 2004? I studded and felt that improved my results, but the score came out exactly the same except of the essays which came out much better this time. Is it conceivable that the scores could be mixed up due to the some kind of computer error? I am going to request a manual rescoring, however I would think that the error should affect not just one person. Please take a moment and compare your scores even if you are happy with the results. I'd really appreciate it.

Best Regards

Sorry for double post. The original post is here
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=207543
Did not think it worked, but was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.