Samford 2018!!! WOOOO GO DAWGS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CanisMajoris

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What up Samford applicants!!

This thread is for 2014 applying / accepted class towards the 2018 graduation. woooooot!

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewing at Samford Oct. 26. I believe this is the first interview date but has anyone else interviewed here yet?

Last edited:
I believe this is the first interview date. I have an interview on the 26th as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Could you please share your stats? Also, Could you please tell when you submitted your Pharmcas application?

Submitted in late July. 2.86 GPA, 89 PCAT, 1 year pharmacy experience.

Thanks. That's a really good PCAT score. Good luck for the interview!

Did anyone go to the Samford Pharmacy School open house this past Friday?

I found out this morning that I have been accepted. Has anyone else heard back?

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!!
Is anyone waiting for December interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those that have been accepted, can you please share your stats?
4.0 GPA, 59 PCAT (Not the best score, but I was hoping my GPA would prove I didn't perform as well as I could have), About 1 year pharmacy experience, and 3 good LOR's (one of which was from a MSOP grad)

For those of you who had an interview. Could you please share your interview experience and also what kind of essay you got?

The interview process was extremely laid back. A group of about 15 students. You have a Q & A with current pharmacy students, receive a tour of the college of pharmacy, write a 30 minute essay (nothing controversial or anything) they are just looking to see if you can write at the college level without spell check or grammar check on the computer. Two people interview you...very laid back. I interviewed on Saturday, December 7 and received my acceptance letter Monday, December 9. Congratulations to everyone else that has been/will be accepted!

Reactions: 1 user
The interview process was extremely laid back. A group of about 15 students. You have a Q & A with current pharmacy students, receive a tour of the college of pharmacy, write a 30 minute essay (nothing controversial or anything) they are just looking to see if you can write at the college level without spell check or grammar check on the computer. Two people interview you...very laid back. I interviewed on Saturday, December 7 and received my acceptance letter Monday, December 9. Congratulations to everyone else that has been/will be accepted!

Congrats...hope to see you!

I have already paid my deposit and will definitely be attending Samford. I'm moving from Tuscaloosa to Birmingham and will need a roommate because apartments are super expensive without one. I figured it would be best to look here because I would prefer to room with someone who will have as heavy a course load as I will. I'm a female, by the way. To everyone else who has been accepted, congrats!! And let me know if you need a roommate.

Reactions: 1 user
I have already paid my deposit and will definitely be attending Samford. I'm moving from Tuscaloosa to Birmingham and will need a roommate because apartments are super expensive without one. I figured it would be best to look here because I would prefer to room with someone who will have as heavy a course load as I will. I'm a female, by the way. To everyone else who has been accepted, congrats!! And let me know if you need a roommate.
I got accepted to MSOP in October and am also looking for a roommate too. If you would like more information, please let me know.

Just had my interview yesterday and will be hearing back this week! :xf:

AHHHH got the acceptance! See you guys in August :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Reactions: 1 users