Program-Specific Info / Q's Samuel Merritt 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm #5 out of 29... so shouldn't it have been 3 people? I'm not quite sure how it all works.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I can tell you on average we spend around 30 hours per week in class or a little less, after that if you actually do all of the reading, which actually many people find it impossible to do. Then there is an additional two hours of studying each night after you get out of class. So it's definitely more than a full-time job.

That being said though many of the professors assign full chapters of reading or partial chapters of reading for the people that don't understand the lecture, but most of the classes I would say 80% of them only require that you show up for lecture and then within the lecture they will give you specific pages on what to read so it makes it a lot easier. My strategy is to review the lecture first, and then do the reading if you don't understand.

You'll typically be there at three full days a week and then you'll have two days we got her schedule will be completely full have like two half days and three full days so it just depends on the semester, your first semester is the hardest. If you can get through that semester then you'll be fine :).

Reactions: 1 user
Will the MOT program provide us a list of the cohort's emails or contacts for people who are looking for roommates?