San Antonio Review Course for Sale? (Or other courses?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brathmore

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have electronic or paper notes of an OKAP review course that they'd be willing to sell? I'm particularly interested in San Antonio's, but I'm also very interested in any that have DVDs. I would attend San Antonio myself if I could, but I can't get the days off (I'm not yet an ophtho resident).

I will be entering an ophthalmology residency, and I'm curious if you think that studying materials from an OKAP course would be a decent way to start learning material that will be needed for PGY-2 year. Or perhaps OphthoQuestions?

More generally, I'm looking for something - anything - that will be a good introduction to what I'll need to know as a beginning resident.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't waste your time with an OKAP review series, it will likely be underwhelming to someone that doesn't have a baseline of ophthalmic knowledge.

I would recommend enjoying, ha, your time before residency. An ophthalmology text is sometimes recommended if you are really Gung ho simply because it gives a bit more background than review material would.

Does anybody have electronic or paper notes of an OKAP review course that they'd be willing to sell? I'm particularly interested in San Antonio's, but I'm also very interested in any that have DVDs. I would attend San Antonio myself if I could, but I can't get the days off (I'm not yet an ophtho resident).

I will be entering an ophthalmology residency, and I'm curious if you think that studying materials from an OKAP course would be a decent way to start learning material that will be needed for PGY-2 year. Or perhaps OphthoQuestions?

More generally, I'm looking for something - anything - that will be a good introduction to what I'll need to know as a beginning resident.

Read Kanski or EyeWiki. Even Tim Root's website is helpful.

An eye review course is very hard to follow without the fundamental knowledge already down.