San Diego MCAT Study Buddy for May, June, July, August

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Mike

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I will be studying this summer non-stop for the MCAT and taking it in August. I do well with study partners, groups, etc. so if anyone wants to meet up and study let me know. I also will be meeting with a tutor a few times a week.

Thanks,
Michael

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Michael,

I have just begun purchasing materials needed to begin studying for the MCAT as well. When do you think you will begin? Have you finished all pre-reqs? Think studying in a group will be beneficial and would be interested in hearing more about when you will begin, or what timeframes/schedule you hope to keep through the upcoming months. I've perused many of the forums to come up with different ideas, but it would be helpful to have someone else that I know is enduring the rigorous study schedule as well and to stay on task.

Thanks,
Vanessa

Hi Michael,

I have just begun purchasing materials needed to begin studying for the MCAT as well. When do you think you will begin? Have you finished all pre-reqs? Think studying in a group will be beneficial and would be interested in hearing more about when you will begin, or what timeframes/schedule you hope to keep through the upcoming months. I've perused many of the forums to come up with different ideas, but it would be helpful to have someone else that I know is enduring the rigorous study schedule as well and to stay on task.

Thanks,
Vanessa

Hey Vanessa,

Yes I am just finishing up my last pre-req right now at a Postbac program. I am moving back to San Diego this week so I'll probably begin next week. I am planning on approximately 40 hours a week, probably close to 6 hours a day every day. I also am probably going to sign up for a Kaplan or Examkrackers course to get some more background.

Feel free to call/text me: 8587611013

Michael

Hey Michael - Vanessa - and anyone else out there

I will be beginning the mcat study grind this Sept, after completing my graduate studies. Would really love to link up with others out there in the San Diego area that will be studying consistently for group sessions/bouncing ideas/concept review/just in general friends as we are all going through the same process.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Michael - Vanessa - and anyone else out there

I will be beginning the mcat study grind this Sept, after completing my graduate studies. Would really love to link up with others out there in the San Diego area that will be studying consistently for group sessions/bouncing ideas/concept review/just in general friends as we are all going through the same process.

Thanks!
need someone to study together, I'm in oceanside, anyone?