SAN DIEGO MCAT Study Group / Study Buddy / Study Sessions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

icewave667

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone in San Diego interested in meeting up to study together for the 2014 MCAT? We can either review together, quiz/test each other on concepts, talk about concepts, or just do independent work in the same area (feed off each other's academic energy). I live near UCSD, TorreyPinesHighSchool in the LaJolla/Del Mar/CarmelValley area. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am also very interested. I recently decided to pursue my med school ambitions and I am about to begin a rigorous study program. I think it would be great to have other people around to feed off one another's energy.

[email protected]

I would love to do this as well. I actually took the exam in September as a "test run" and had it voided. I am taking Jan 25.
Anyone in San Diego interested in meeting up to study together for the 2014 MCAT? We can either review together, quiz/test each other on concepts, talk about concepts, or just do independent work in the same area (feed off each other's academic energy). I live near UCSD, TorreyPinesHighSchool in the LaJolla/Del Mar/CarmelValley area. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys. I am also a student at UCSD (bio masters). I am just about finished with all my reviewing and will begin the AAMC practice exams soon. I plan on taking 1-2/ week while reviewing, doing 1001 EK books etc. I am here all winter break if anyone wants to get together for the company, assistance on concepts etc. Let me know. (858) 752-3261 My name is Donald Van Fossan

Updates on San Diego's MCAT group studying/group environment: The group is currently coming in and out of biomedical library at UCSD (from entrance, take the stairs to the left right away, then turn left --> we sit at the tables next to windows facing Fairbanks coffee across the courtyard at various times in the day & night). Text Donald above if you are interested in coming and confused since he goes everyday as he works next door.

Hey Everyone,

I'm in La Jolla Cove and am looking for a MCAT study buddy in the area. Just starting up studying but the ball is rolling and would be great to teach/learn with another person.

Thanks
Jaime
[email protected]

Yes I would be game. I'm going over to san diego for a summer program on june 19th, test date july 12th. I need someone to keep me accountable!

Hi, my name is Deven Carroll and I'm very interested in finding a study buddy for the MCAT. I've started a small amount of work, but I'm really looking for an individual to help keep me motivated and someone to help set up a regular meeting. Kind of like a work out partner, but for studying. I'm currently living in PB, but would love to meet at UCSD or at near by library/starbucks. You can email me directly at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Deven
I don't know if you are still studying but, I live in La Jolla and am looking for the same type of deal. [email protected]