Say I had a giant excel spreadsheet of all the MD schools' MCAT, GPA, Location, % offered interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

efle

not an elf
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
and assorted other information (like size of the class, LizzyM score, population of the metro area)

Ok and worthwhile to share?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
As long as you claim your source is not from MSAR or TOS-violating sources, but from publicly available information, it's fine. In fact, there's such an excel sheet on SDN

OK good to know such a table already exists as a resource

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Isn't there something like this made by LizzyM already been posted?

There is, but it does not have quite as specific of some information

Last edited:
IMO not sharing that information is probably the worst thing you could do :D

Reactions: 7 users
if anyone wants to talk about said hypothetical spreadsheet they can PM me and I'll figure out what to share

Last edited:
Not looking for it, I have it! My data is about a month old and has a few things the LizzyM sheet doesn't, though also a lot of overlap

Last edited:
I feel like this would be pretty useful, and if it doesn't include proprietary data, should be allowed...

This would be really helpful, but I'm especially interested in the TMDSAS schools. Sure would like to see that spreadsheet...

Useful indeed. Sharing is caring.

Reactions: 1 users
If you'd have interest in this sort of spreadsheet, PM me or post here

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'd be interested also.

I'd also be interested!

Definitely interested! Maybe you could upload it as a Google doc?

Considering I'm in TX, that is pretty awesome. You might also want to include DO schools, though I doubt this forum cares as much. It would be interesting to see where DO schools fit in among the lower tiered MD schools are far as stats.

I'm interested too!

This sounds great. I'm interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested. Just post it!

Well, there was already a SDN spreadsheet a couple years ago and the AAMC told SDN to take it down, so I would ask the mods first.

Well, there was already a SDN spreadsheet a couple years ago and the AAMC told SDN to take it down, so I would ask the mods first.
Why would they do that? It's public data and someone decided to collect it. I guess they are afraid of the decrease in re-applicants once people know which school will accept them.

To OP: I'm very interested.

Reactions: 2 users
(troll?)

Do you honestly think people wouldn't be interested in this? Of course this would be a good resource for all

Soooo uh you gunna post it or what

It says to pm him brah

Let me say that I've never made a spreadsheet of information but others have made these using publicly available information. You must not use MSAR as it is copyright information that AMCAS is very diligent in protecting.

Do you have data showing how many candidates are offered interviews and how many of those are accepted?

@efle, just share it already lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.