SCCO Alternative List: Class 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JshD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there :)

I noticed that there are no threads for the Alternative List for class 2018. I was wondering how many of us are waiting to get accepted into MBKU? FYI, the Alternative List rankings are now available. Anyone out there in the same situation as me? This school is my number one choice. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am sure anything would be helpful. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello there :)

I noticed that there are no threads for the Alternative List for class 2018. I was wondering how many of us are waiting to get accepted into MBKU? FYI, the Alternative List rankings are now available. Anyone out there in the same situation as me? This school is my number one choice. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am sure anything would be helpful. Thank you.

Hello! I am currently on the waitlist too. Do you know which tier you are on? I wonder how many people are in each tier. All I know is that around May 15, there should be spots opening up..or at least I hope so! It's my first choice also!!

yes,I know is that around May 15, there should be spots opening up..or at least I hope so! It's my first choice also!!
JM1IkP

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I am currently on the waitlist too. Do you know which tier you are on? I wonder how many people are in each tier. All I know is that around May 15, there should be spots opening up..or at least I hope so! It's my first choice also!!

Yes unfortunately I'm in the fourth quartile. What about you?
Do you have other accepted offers?

I'm on tier 3. ): *crossing fingers* I wonder how big the list is...
what are your other options for other SCCO Waitlist-ers?

Hmm do you think we could ask how many people are on the list?

My other choice is ICO, which I'm excited about too.

Hmm do you think we could ask how many people are on the list?

My other choice is ICO, which I'm excited about too.

I tried asking but I was told that it was confidential, which I understand. I guess we just wait:(

Ahhh I just found out I got in! I hope you guys hear back from them soon!!! #inshock

Ahhh I just found out I got in! I hope you guys hear back from them soon!!! #inshock

Congratulations shofah. Do you mind telling us what quartile you were in? I am sure you are ecstatic...

Thank you so much! I was in the first quartile. Don't lose hope! I'm sure more spots will open by the 15th.

What do you guys think are the chances for people in the second quartile?

Hey guys just wanted to give a heads up. I was in the 2nd Quartile and got accepted today! Good Luck too all hoping for SCCO!

Congrats Patluq! Has anyone in the third quartile heard back yet?

I am happy to update that I was in Tier 3 and was offered a seat today! For those of you hoping to get off the waitlist, stay hopeful and persistent!

congrats everyone :) The waitlist is a sucky place to be... :( anyone know if any other schools are taking people off the waitlist?

I am happy to update that I was in Tier 3 and was offered a seat today! For those of you hoping to get off the waitlist, stay hopeful and persistent!
Congrats! May I ask if you sent a letter of interest/intent? thanks!

Yes. I would like to know the same thing.

What about you Cheno, did you send one? I did.

Yes. I would like to know the same thing.

What about you Cheno, did you send one? I did.
I did. Just curious... what are your other options, if I may ask?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I submitted a letter of intent.

Best of luck to both of you!