SCCP (USC/MUSC) Class of 2020 (Entering 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrePharmieUSC

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I'm creating a thread for applicants of SCCP schools so we can discuss the application process!

I also I got an interview next week September 18th! I am excited

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, everyone! I'm creating a thread for applicants of SCCP schools so we can discuss the application process!

I also I got an interview next week September 18th! I am excited

How soon after they received your application materials did you hear back about an interview? And congratulations!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted into USC-COL and PC!

I turned in my pharmcas on august 7th and my supplemental applications on august 20th. Then my pharmcas got verified on August 27th. I received a call from SCCP september 9th for an interview and september 20th for interview with PC!

Interviews went really well, and here were my stats:
61 --> 79 PCAT
3.72 GPA
120+ hours pharmacy exposure
100+ hours volunteering

I turned in my pharmcas on august 7th and my supplemental applications on august 20th. Then my pharmcas got verified on August 27th. I received a call from SCCP september 9th for an interview and september 20th for interview with PC!

61 --> 79 PCAT
3.72 GPA
100+ hours volunteering

Congratulations!
Are you a sophomore applying?

61 --> 79 PCAT
3.72 GPA
100+ hours volunteering

congrats! how did you get the pharmacy exposure, are you a pharmacy tech or did you just shadow?

61 --> 79 PCAT
3.72 GPA
100+ hours volunteering

Were the interview questions mostly scenario based? What types of questions did they ask?
I have an interview on Friday!

congrats! how did you get the pharmacy exposure, are you a pharmacy tech or did you just shadow?
I got exposure from the pre-pharmacy clubs I am in at my university, and I took a summer class (PHARM-401 Introduction to Pharmacy) which gave me 38 hours of exposure. I got a job as a CVS pharm tech over the summer and got more exposure that way. I also shadowed at a few pharmacies when I can, They were hard to come by.

Were the interview questions mostly scenario based? What types of questions did they ask?
I have an interview on Friday!
It was more personal type questions for them to know more about yourself. However there was one or two scenario based questions.

Has anyone heard back from the November 13th interview at MUSC??

I don't believe so

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I had about 4,000 hours of pharmacy experience but I started my junior year of high school working at an independent pharmacy in my hometown then moved to WAG my senior year of high school...and continued through my junior year of college (my OOS school has a mandatory 3 year pharm curriculum) and as a freshman, I thought I would end up going to school here but ended up applying and getting accepted ED to MUSC!

Anyone waiting to hear back on whether or not they were offered an interview yet?

I was accepted :)
I am beyond excited!

Anyone interview in feb hear back yet?

I got accepted today! Was in last interview group on Feb 19th, waitlisted on March 10th. Extremely excited! 8 years in the making! Don't give up hope to those still waitlisted!