Schedule...too intense?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biochemistry I (class-averaged a 30% at my school)
Physics
Physiology
Research project-2 creds
Reseaech seminar 2 creds
Writing intensive course

(Physiology I threw in because I heard it was helpful for the MCAT)

Members don't see this ad.

That depends. How super smart are you? Having you been taking similar schedules with success?

Biochemistry I (class-averaged a 30% at my school)
Physics
Physiology
Research project-2 creds
Reseaech seminar 2 creds
Writing intensive course

(Physiology I threw in because I heard it was helpful for the MCAT)
Such hard. much intense. Wow.

You'll be fine

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How intense your course load is will depend on you. If you can handle it, then no. If you're struggling, then yes. You don't need validation for this, it's subjective.

As everyone else said it totally depends on you! If you have been doing well in previous science classes and have the time to do well in these classes then go for it! :)

As users above me have replied, this entirely depends upon your ability to manage this type of workload and how difficult the classes themselves will be. Some people would balk at this amount and intensity of work at one time while others are used to it. You should be asking yourself what precedent you personally have for this type of work and how you performed in that situation. If there is no precedent (as in this would be your hardest term by a significant amount), I would take some time to think about it. If you've been taking hard courses since freshman fall, you should be totally fine, though the fact that you're asking us whether or not this is a good idea leads me to think that this is going to be harder than your other terms.