scheduling conflicts.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

americanpierg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to be applying to dental school after my sophmore year (one year early), so I'm having trouble laying out my sophmore scheldule. I plan on taking organic chemistry, but dunno if i should take physics or physiology along with it. Taking physics means i will have a completed bcp grade, taking physiology means i would be much more prepared for the DAT. I could also just take physics along with my university writing classes for physiology, which means i will have all my prereq completed by the time i apply. Is having all the prereqs completed important before the time u apply. There is also a last choice where i take orgo, physics, and physiology all together, then complete my second semester of english requirement the following year.

Members don't see this ad.

i also applied after my second year. i dont know if this is an option for you, but i took organic chem and physics my soph year and then a 400-level physio the following summer during the first summer session. i took the DAT in late august. if this isnt an option for you, i would take organic chem and physics to finish the prereqs and then physio next year; physio wasnt all that helpful for me on the DAT. save english for later. good luck!