schizophrenia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chaos

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there was a topic on this a while back but it disappeared...does anyone know what schools have a good reputation for schizophrenia research? I've tried looking up various journal articles but a lot of the authors don't seem to be affiliated with a particular school. Since some of you may be interested in that area, I figured I'd ask.

Members don't see this ad.

chaos said:
I know there was a topic on this a while back but it disappeared...does anyone know what schools have a good reputation for schizophrenia research? I've tried looking up various journal articles but a lot of the authors don't seem to be affiliated with a particular school. Since some of you may be interested in that area, I figured I'd ask.

University of Maryland has begun a schizophrenia track within their clinical program called the Schizophrenia Research Training Program headed by Jack Blanchard.

thanks, I checked out the website...I'll definitely consider applying there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here are some other schools to look into:

UCLA
Pitt
UNC-CH
Berkeley

I'd also check out the membership roster of the schizophrenia SIG at AABT - it might provide some clues:

www.schizophreniasig.com

Hi,
Here are some schools with schz researchers:
Kent State
UNC-CH & Greensboro
UCF
UCLA
BU
UMD-College Park
SUNY Binghamton
Harvard
York U (Toronto)