Scholl Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there a certain color of scrubs that we are required to wear for anatomy? Is there a particular model of stethoscope that you recommend or that most people use? I've started looking into some of these things.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, incoming student here for class of 2020. Just wanted to see how you guys are liking your first year. any advice?
Thanks

Hey guys, incoming student here for class of 2020. Just wanted to see how you guys are liking your first year. any advice?
Thanks

First year is going well. We just finished our last gross anatomy practical today and we wrap up the class on monday with our final lecture exam.

Advice for right now? Enjoy your time. Spend it with friends, family and loved ones. Do things that you enjoy this summer. Don't try to study ahead of school starting.

Advice for first year? Study a little bit of every class everyday. Stay on top of it. Study efficiently. Study smarter not harder. Don't be "that guy". Remember that you're in professional school to be a physician now so act like it.

Congrats on the acceptance I look forward to meeting you. If you have more specific questions feel free to PM me or ask on here either way.

First year is going well. We just finished our last gross anatomy practical today and we wrap up the class on monday with our final lecture exam.

Advice for right now? Enjoy your time. Spend it with friends, family and loved ones. Do things that you enjoy this summer. Don't try to study ahead of school starting.

Advice for first year? Study a little bit of every class everyday. Stay on top of it. Study efficiently. Study smarter not harder. Don't be "that guy". Remember that you're in professional school to be a physician now so act like it.

Congrats on the acceptance I look forward to meeting you. If you have more specific questions feel free to PM me or ask on here either way.

Thank you for the advice, I definitely need it! Glad you're liking first year, looking forward to meeting everyone as well.