Scholl!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FALL06

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey forum.... I recently got accepted to Scholl and plan on starting Fall 06. If any current/prospective students would like to talk about cutting living expenses by sharing an apartment on/near campus feel free to PM me
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

FALL06 said:
Hey forum.... I recently got accepted to Scholl and plan on starting Fall 06. If any current/prospective students would like to talk about cutting living expenses by sharing an apartment on/near campus feel free to PM me
Thanks

Thats awesome! Congrats and good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
FALL06 said:
Thanks

Congratulations. Welcome to the Scholl family!

I currently live in the Woodlands, and I love it! However, the situation has become a bit complicated as they are transitioning from apartments to condos. But some of them will remain apartments for another year, so you might be able to score a good deal. Good luck!

FALL06 said:
Thanks

Hey congrats man. I also got an interview at scholl this march 15 for class of 2010. I was wondering what should i do to prepare fo the interview and how hard was the interview? did they make you feel nervous at all? How nice is the school and campus? It'll be cool b/c if i go there we'll be in class for 4 years. Oh yeah and what do u know about living and housing expenses there? Is it cheap-moderat and nice places? Well i would love to get some feedback from you about all of this but especially about the interview. OH yeah do they have any scholarships and wat do u know about it? Congrats again

I am happy for you welcome to the family