School is destroying my health..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TTSD

Sexually Deprived
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
After last year, despite my intense courseload, NO class is HARD.. just a lot of work.. so in a way that's a good thing. But the downside is the classes are going at breakneck speed..

So while I was still sick I had to trudge myself to class or miss out on a hell of a lot of data and take a huge hit in the grade from missing out on lab. So for the past two days, under a racking wet sounding cough.. breathing is wet.. I've been on campus from 9-6 with usually no rest and no meal.

Now it's Friday, day 5 of my illness and my temperature has flared up and I'm staying up by sheer will because I'll be damned if I don't get my fill of Simpsons and Babylon 5 episodes. Amen.

Members don't see this ad.

Try some hot Theraflu before you go to bed. This usually helps me.

Reminds me of the three semesters in a row that I suffered through bouts of strep throat. And then I got my tonsils taken out. I feel much better now. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
aw, i hope you feel better soon!! :)

Nyquil yourself, man, that's what I do.

(not medical advice, don't hold me liable if you die from pneumonia).

Q< DO

Zinc containing tablets early on, Vaporrub, chickensoup, and advil for any pain =)

Chicken soup most important part.