School List 3.7GPA & MCAT Pending

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

h0tsauc3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the school list - any advice on this or the rest of the app?

I would re-post after getting your score back, but in general, I'd say that your list is fine if you get between 29-31. If you get a 32-34, your list is too bottom-heavy and I'd suggest applying to more schools on the level of Tufts, George Washington, etc. If you get above this, then I'd apply to mid and top-tier schools along the lines of your dream schools. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I would re-post after getting your score back, but in general, I'd say that your list is fine if you get between 29-31. If you get a 32-34, your list is too bottom-heavy and I'd suggest applying to more schools on the level of Tufts, George Washington, etc. If you get above this, then I'd apply to mid and top-tier schools along the lines of your dream schools. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply. I tried to tailor my list to the botom end just in case the score comes back lower. Do you think I should still apply if it comes back 29?