School list, any suggestions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UNCGrunner

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've applied to both DO and MD schools and I'm wondering if anybody has recommendations for adding schools to my list that I might have a shot at? My first mcat take was 12P 6V 10Bio and I am awaiting my new scores from the september 10th test; verbal was a killer for me the first time. cGPA: 3.7
sGPA: 3.7. I have strong ECs/personal statement/LORs, ect. I'm a North Carolina resident.

DO schools I've applied already: CUSOM, CCOM, VCOM, NSU, PCOM, TouroCOM
MD schools I've applied to: ECU, UNC, Wake, West Virginia, and Quinnipiac

Let me know what you think, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

It really just all depends on how you did on your re-take.....the scores are coming in on the 15th....I would wait to ask this question after that..obviously you won't get into any MD schools with a VR of 6....sorry if this was no help.

Members don't see this ad :)
No worries, I appreciate your input. I'm trying not to stress too much about my new scores, but like you said, its going to depend on those. Keeping my fingers crossed. I did my best to find schools that I might have a shot at and would be realistic for me, I appreciate your advice!

No worries, I appreciate your input. I'm trying not to stress too much about my new scores, but like you said, its going to depend on those. Keeping my fingers crossed. I did my best to find schools that I might have a shot at and would be realistic for me, I appreciate your advice!
Yeah man, hope you did good. The MCAT is tough. It's also a little too late in the game to be adding MD schools I think. The ones you have already chosen are reasonable though.