MD School list (cGPA 3.85 sGPA 3.80 2nd MCAT 515)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rolliespring

Gin no Samurai
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
*Edited for anonymity*

Partial list:
UConn
Quinnipiac
Albany
Albert Einstein
Rochester
Drexel
Pittsburgh
Albert Einstein
Penn State
VCU
Rosy Franklin
UVM
Oakland Beaumont
Tufts
Dartmouth
Emory
Mayo

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
UMichigan, Mayo, NYU are reaches and the SUNY's prefer NY residents. Your list is good and you should receive several interviews.

Reactions: 1 user
UMichigan, Mayo, NYU are reaches and the SUNY's prefer NY residents. Your list is good and you should receive several interviews.
Thank you I will take your advice into account! Other advice also appreciated.

Members don't see this ad :)
SUNYs and SB tend to average multiple MCAT scores. I hear the same for Loyola and Saint Louis as well(note this is hardly an exhaustive list of who may).
Your list right now is too long.
Consider removing some of the schools that get >10k apps(ie RFU, Drexel etc) and you have too many with 35+ MCAT medians.
Id give consideration to Wake Va Tech and Creighton as well. Maybe Wayne St Miami and W Michigan also
CT MD matriculants last year had the second highest MCAT mean of any state at 33. How UCONN views multiple scores will be a relevant variable.
That said, trim some of the excess from your list, make some edits, youll be in reasonable shape.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
SUNYs and SB tend to average multiple MCAT scores. I hear the same for Loyola and Saint Louis as well(note this is hardly an exhaustive list of who may).
Your list right now is too long.
Consider removing some of the schools that get >10k apps(ie RFU, Drexel etc) and you have too many with 35+ MCAT medians.
Id give consideration to Wake Va Tech and Creighton as well. Maybe Wayne St Miami and W Michigan also
CT MD matriculants last year had the second highest MCAT mean of any state at 33. How UCONN views multiple scores will be a relevant variable.
That said, trim some of the excess from your list, make some edits, youll be in reasonable shape.
Thank you I'm definitely trimming it down.