School Release Dates for AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lakers4ever14

Balling Doc-2-B
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question. I did a search because I remember reading this somewhere, but can not find it, so here it goes. My app just got verified and it says that the release dates appear next to the schools, but it only says that my application was submitted...

If anyone could shed some light on their procedures, I would be grateful.

Thanks

Lakers4ever14

Members don't see this ad.

I was verified on 11-4 and finally released on 11-12. AACOMAS explained to me that they basically save all the verified apps for one week and then release them in a big batch on Tuesday or Wednesday or each week. So you could be released tomorrow/Wenesday, or it might take another week. I actually began receiving secondaries on 11-11 before I appeared as "released" on AACOMAS.

So the bottom line is that you're going to be getting secondaries soon. I know the week between finally getting verified and having my app released seemed a lot longer than the nearly 8 weeks it took to get verified. Hang in there, you'll be at the finish line soon.

Thanks RG73, I have been going crazy with this process, but I cant complain because I got verified in a little over 6 weeks.

Thanks for the Info!

Best of luck RG73 in your apps!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Best of luck RG73 in your apps!!

Same to you. Encino? I take it that you're applying to Western?

And, as an aside, let's hope the Lakers do a little better tomorrow. :thumbup:

No kidding right? yes, I am applying to Western, but also the Touro's and Both LECOMs.

One thing for sure is the Vikes are kicking some serious *****.

Been my favorite team since the culpepper/Moss days!!!