School that accepts the most students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

audiaudi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the audiology program that accepts the most students? I know that Nova is the 3rd largest and I'm very curious to know what the #1 is...

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know the audiology program that accepts the most students? I know that Nova is the 3rd largest and I'm very curious to know what the #1 is...

You should check out ASHA's EdFind tool. It tells you how many people apply and how many are accepted. I wouldn't focus the size of the program but rather how many people programs accept. Some programs accept almost everyone and some programs (even large ones) accept very few because they have tons of applicants and only so many spots.

You should check out ASHA's EdFind tool. It tells you how many people apply and how many are accepted. I wouldn't focus the size of the program but rather how many people programs accept. Some programs accept almost everyone and some programs (even large ones) accept very few because they have tons of applicants and only so many spots.
That was my question... I want to know what school accepts the most students...

Members don't see this ad :)
You may not want to apply to 'degree mill' schools - it's not always the case - but the schools that accept the most amount of students sometimes do not have the highest quality of education or clinical experiences. My program is 10 people and I feel like that is a good amount. I have a friend in her second year - in a program that has 40 students and she is always complaining about the quality of education. - just a thought ?

You may not want to apply to 'degree mill' schools - it's not always the case - but the schools that accept the most amount of students sometimes do not have the highest quality of education or clinical experiences. My program is 10 people and I feel like that is a good amount. I have a friend in her second year - in a program that has 40 students and she is always complaining about the quality of education. - just a thought ?
What school accepts 40 students?

There was about 40 accepted - and I think they picked a class of 25 - which is ALOT. I don't feel its appropriate to divulge the school - seeing as I just wrote the my friend is not 100% happy at the current school. Just keep it in mind - you CAN make the most of your education - however - the quality of the program does help with your happiness levels over the next four years. Regardless of the fact - whatever school that you do go to - you are responsible for your education and your success ...

Last edited:
There was about 40 accepted - and I think they picked a class of 25 - which is ALOT. I don't feel its appropriate to divulge the school - seeing as I just wrote the my friend is not 100% happy at the current school. Just keep it in mind - you CAN make the most of your education - however - the quality of the program does help with your happiness levels over the next four years. Regardless of the fact - whatever school that you do go to - you are responsible for your education and your success ...

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!! I couldn't agree more! I graduated with 11 in my class and that was more than enough! There would have been no way I would have been able to get the quality education and personal attention needed to do well in that program. On top of that, if your particular program does not have a clinic on campus, it would make it that much more difficult to find placements with more people.

Then what do you do when you don't get accepted to schools that only take 10 people??? Of course a school that accepts a more than usual amount of students is going to be one that you want to apply to. There is no school for audiology that would be considered "degree mill" unless they are accepting every student that applies, which is not the case.