Schools not downloading docs...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThankGod

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

Couple of quick questions to see if anyone is in the same boat:

1) I have 2 schools in my list that have not downloaded my MSPE yet...I know it's been less than 24 hours since it's been uploaded, but I'm just wondering if anyone has this same situation

2) If anyone applied to New York Medical College (Metropolitan)...have they downloaded any documents? I applied on the 15th and they haven't downloaded any documents yet...

Thanks ahead of time for your feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

Didn't apply in New York, but there's one CA program I applied to that hasn't downloaded any of my documents yet.

isn't there a big IM conference in New Orleans this coming week? should we expect a pick-up in program activity once faculty return?

Members don't see this ad :)
MSPE letters were just released, I assume it will take some programs quite a while to download everything and review.

Hi guys and gals,

Couple of quick questions to see if anyone is in the same boat:

1) I have 2 schools in my list that have not downloaded my MSPE yet...I know it's been less than 24 hours since it's been uploaded, but I'm just wondering if anyone has this same situation

2) If anyone applied to New York Medical College (Metropolitan)...have they downloaded any documents? I applied on the 15th and they haven't downloaded any documents yet...

Thanks ahead of time for your feedback!

I have posted on this recently:
I would email them every hour on the hour. If they haven't downloaded it within 24 hours, call either the program head or even better the Medicine Chair every 30 minutes until they download.

If they haven't downloaded by 2 days, drive there in your creepiest attire and knock continuously.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Hopefully no one will be in a state to take your advice Instatewaiter, though I should thank you for injecting humor into this nerve-wracking process :)

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Hopefully no one will be in a state to take your advice Instatewaiter, though I should thank you for injecting humor into this nerve-wracking process :)

That's what I'm here for.

If they still haven't downloaded in a week or so, they have either thrown your application in the trash already and the MSPE isn't going to change a thing or they haven't downloaded basically anyone's.

So just shoot the program administrator (ie the program director's secretary) an e-mail and just lightly remind them.