Schools that you have to check status (II, reject) online instead of receiving email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureFACS

Pre-Med
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which schools do you have to check their status online to see if you are rejected vs. II? I think UC-I is one, but what are some others?

Members don't see this ad.

Wait, you're not obsessively checking the statuses of all your applied schools daily regardless?

Congrats to you for being the least neurotic premed on SDN.

Reactions: 11 users
Interesting signature :lame:

Anyway, I remember something about Drexel being silly like that, at least in 2011. I saw I had an II on the website several days before I got an email about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interesting signature :lame:

Anyway, I remember something about Drexel being silly like that, at least in 2011. I saw I had an II on the website several days before I got an email about it.
Lol I would have to look up all of my passwords in my email to do that!

Lol I would have to look up all of my passwords in my email to do that!

That's why you keep a running document of those logins saved on your computer. If you want to be super fancy, you can password protect the file. Or you can be a rebel like me and just have them in a "sticky note" on the desktop. :p

Reactions: 1 users
That's why you keep a running document of those logins saved on your computer. If you want to be super fancy, you can password protect the file. Or you can be a rebel like me and just have them in a "sticky note" on the desktop. :p

I am super lame: have a running excel file with dates of everything for this process. Hoping to pass on to future students

Reactions: 3 users
Duke is one that comes to mind. A couple of other schools will update your status before sending you an e-mail, but there's usually not more than a day or two in between.

-Bill

Reactions: 1 user
I am super lame: have a running excel file with dates of everything for this process. Hoping to pass on to future students

same here! def easier to have usernames, pws, and links to apps all in a row

I just use the Apple Keychain and keep all the links in a spreadsheet.

Reactions: 2 users
i have to write down my hospital passwords because all the systems have like different character requirements and expire like every 90 days, it's ridiculous and I'm pretty sure detracts from the security aspect of the purpose of passwords

Reactions: 1 user
UIC, Pritzker, and OHSU come to mind from my app cycle