Schools to apply for?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefuldentist1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am an Arizona resident and do not have any public dental schools in arizona. With that being said, most dental schools outside of arizona are public and probably prefer to have people from their own state. What should should I choose since there are not as many private schools to apply for?

Members don't see this ad.

So I am an Arizona resident and do not have any public dental schools in arizona. With that being said, most dental schools outside of arizona are public and probably prefer to have people from their own state. What should should I choose since there are not as many private schools to apply for?
Colorado accepts a few AZ residents (and interviews quite many) every year. You can also apply for the WICHE program.

Get the ADEA dental school book and research. There are many public schools that are OOS friendly.

Members don't see this ad :)
Get the ADEA dental school book and research. There are many public schools that are OOS friendly.
Yeah they said the new book is coming out May 1 so I'm just waiting for that to come in.

Reactions: 1 user