schools...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jz123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, all.

I am a ny resident and I am now not sure what schools I should apply to. I am surely going to apply to buffalo, stony brook, NYU and columbia, but needs a few more school to make up a list of 10. Can anyone suggest some good dental schools near ny? Also, I am just wondering how difficult it is to get into stony brook or NYU. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

We cant suggest anything if we know nothing about you.

What is your GPA? DAT? ECs?

Members don't see this ad :)
We cant suggest anything if we know nothing about you.

What is your GPA? DAT? ECs?
overal gpa 3.77 sgpa 3.78
haven't taken the dat yet
lots of research hours in my undergraduate college but not many volunteering hours and shadowing hours

Can't recommend any school without a DAT score. Stony Brook's DAT average is 22 and it is one of the most competitive programs in the country (40 seats). You're going to want at least 100 shadowing hours before you apply.

Reactions: 1 user
Can't recommend any school without a DAT score. Stony Brook's DAT average is 22 and it is one of the most competitive programs in the country (40 seats). You're going to want at least 100 shadowing hours before you apply.
do you know if stonybrook requires shadowing hours since they don't say it on their website?

do you know if stonybrook requires shadowing hours since they don't say it on their website?
Every school requires shadowing.

Reactions: 2 users