1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Score release question

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Jdoc91, 06.29.13.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Jdoc91

Jdoc91 2+ Year Member

Non-Student
    So say my score is scheduled for release on July 15. When is it actually available--if I go online slightly after midnight, can I access it? Or is it more like the middle of the night? Or 8 am? Are scores ever released earlier?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. QrtrLifeCrisis

QrtrLifeCrisis 2+ Year Member

Scores have been released earlier and later than the tentative date, but I wouldn't count on it. Around 3 pm EST on the day of score release is when you should expect it.

4. NeuroNYC

NeuroNYC MS-I 2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    Yep. Around 3 but its been known to vary.

5. mttamgirl

mttamgirl 2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    So even though they advertise 5PM EST on the AAMC website, it's been known to be posted around 3PM EST?

That means two less hours before my scores come out tomorrow!!! :eek::eek::eek:

About the ads