Score report question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fahimaz7

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took the test Wed/Thursday 3 weeks ago. Any idea if the score will get rolled over to the 4th actual week, or will it come out 21 days from that Wed? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Took the test Wed/Thursday 3 weeks ago. Any idea if the score will get rolled over to the 4th actual week, or will it come out 21 days from that Wed? Thanks!
I'll answer my own post. Scores were released. Never received an email. Got it at 6am.

Hey..Congrats man!

Can you please give some insight to the exam? I am scared as its only after a few days.

Specifically, were the UW CCS cases enough to prepare for the real deal? Any specific advice? Similar cases?

What should I focus on now? I finished UW entirely, and also took UWSA (256), but I dont know how predictive it truly is. Do you recommend an NBME?

Any other advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

It's really a straight forward and rather simple test for the most part. It's not step 1 or even step 2. Much more straight forward and tests general principles in the identification and management of common diseases. The CCS interface is fine for the test, but most people still feel like they aren't sure what to do. Didn't take any practice tests, so I can't comment on that. I would go drink a beer instead of doing more than you already have done.