ScribeAmerica Final Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cookiesream

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yay passed the intro test (it was easy! phew) and am going through training now. I heard the final test is really hard and a lot of people actually don't pass it. How is the test like? Also do they allow retakes?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The final isn't that hard, look online for flash cards for the ScribeAmerica final exam, there are a ton of helpful ones. No retakes, but there are extra credit questions (or there were on mine).

Yay passed the intro test (it was easy! phew) and am going through training now. I heard the final test is really hard and a lot of people actually don't pass it. How is the test like? Also do they allow retakes?
Chillax, it's really not hard. Probably just as easy as the intro. They just hype it up a lot because they like to feel important and selective, and because if they tell you it's a breeze and you completely slack off and blow it, they have to find someone else and it's a giant pain for the hiring manager. Easier to scare tactic you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats. How did you even get hired? did you merely apply online?

I'm a Chief Scribe within in an ED through ScribeAmerica. The preparation for the floor is hard but feel free to message me anytime with any questions.

Here's a link for all the note cards I made to help me:
http://quizlet.com/jrburrow
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW You have to know everything and get an 80 or above to pass. It's strenuous but worth it. I love my job and the atmosphere I get to experience each shift.

Once again, message me with any questions/concerns and I'll help ya out!