Scripps post bacc class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SonyaG

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Sonya and I recently got my acceptance to scripps post bacc pre med for the coming year. I'm posting here to get in touch with my my cohort so that we can get in touch, share experiences, etc. I hope you're as exited as I am and I'm looking forward to meeting with everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I know you are looking for your scripts folks but I was curious what your stats were maybe you can Private message me if you feel more comfortable. I have been tossing around applying to scripps.

Members don't see this ad :)
woo hoo! congrats :) current post bac at scripps right now...and i'm LOVING it! maybe i'll see you at the welcome banquet in september if i'm still around :) you definitely won't regret your choices. the instructors are amazing and i'm actually really excited to be starting spring semester and saying hi and catching up with all my fall semester professors. and the advisors are wonderful as well...DeEttra is going to prevent you from going insane from times of stress. hahaha...

How long did it take between application and getting an interview invitation?