SDN Acceptance Predictor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I also love that the family income options jump from $30,000 to $200,000-$400,000 a year.

When I thought this was real for a split second I got soooo mad. I was about to report it to them as an error :laugh:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just retook it to see if anything would change...and realized that the GRE part is a joke in itself (it seems to claim your score was "too high" and require the second input no matter what you wrote 1st. I put a higher number the combined score second time and it worked)

And I like my new score better...69 ;)
no longer a special snowflake though!
(the ginger message...LMAO)

Reactions: 2 users
I saw a post about this on the SDN Twitter the other day and scrolled past it thinking "huh, that's weird," but didn't click on it, so I totally didn't catch that it was an April Fool's joke. :laugh: It is still up at the link rockatiel posted if anyone else missed it. I got a score of 53, and my responses were:
"I think cleaning stables fits you better than veterinary school."
"You would be more successful running a dog walking service."
"Take a few years to gain experience before applying."
"Consider applying to medical school instead."
"Working for a pet grooming service can be just as rewarding as becoming a veterinarian and also more realistic for you."

I wanna know if the scores mean anything, like if they just correspond to which responses you get (like a magic 8 ball with a 100 sided die) or if they actually are some sort of system calculation. I got a 100 and I'm assuming that doesn't mean I had great answers.

Which symbol comes next in the following pattern: 1-2/3--3\2?3

This has been bothering me. Someone explain.

Reactions: 3 users
Dang. And I was pretty darn sure it was "-" lol

Reactions: 4 users
ITS EVEN MORE CONCERNING WHEN YOU GET AN EMAIL FRON SDN ON TUESDAY EVENING WITH A LINK FOR THIS.

Though, I did start cracking up when I saw some of the ridiculous answer choices and that it said my height and hair color could affect my acceptance

Reactions: 1 users
Number of times you argued with professors about a test question because it was the difference between 98% and perfect?
"It wasn't arguing."

A is for Asian

Your SDN forum score is
Students with this score generally match to these forum comments:

Have you considered a career as a veterinary technician?

Your chances are meh.

Take a few years to gain experience before applying.

Consider applying to medical school instead.

Special snowflake status detected.

BAHAHAHAHA, it knew I got a new job! I needed this laugh with April 15 right around the corner.