SDN Badges

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RocketManVT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm new to SDN. I've been browsing the site, and I noticed that some users have a Rocket Scientist badge on their account.

I'm graduating with a degree in Aerospace Engineering soon, so I'm wondering who I would need to contact to attain that badge.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

http://help.studentdoctor.net/

Submit a ticket there. You might want to pre-emptively include "proof" (i.e., an image of your transcript, diploma if it has your major, etc.) to speed up your request in the event proof is requested. You'll probably hear back within a couple of days.

:O I need to do this soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
There should be a "Troll" badge that is awarded at the discretion of mods. It would serve 2 purposes:

1. Recognizing awesomeness.
2. Helping unaware people not get butthurt.

Reactions: 1 user
The last thing sdn needs is something that encourages trolls.. :laugh:

But to be successful with the troll badge one would need to increase the quality of troll. Requisite increases in quality would result in decreased frequency!

Members don't see this ad :)
There should be a "Troll" badge that is awarded at the discretion of mods. It would serve 2 purposes:

Like this:
1392628587_23a8d82feb_z.jpg

or this:
patent_troll.jpg

You're back! :laugh:

Come on, it's soul!

...are you chewing gum??

Then Charlie will throw the sheet over us to hide the penetration.

What does a guy gotta do to get that Rocket Scientist badge!!?!

I WANT!!

Very intelligent person who knows the definition of rocket scientist.

Ooo, well I'll show you! I am taking my toys and going home!

Anyway, my engineering club is building a rocket this spring. That should count, right? lol.

While we're on the topic, how does one get a larger avatar?

Ooo, well I'll show you! I am taking my toys and going home!

Anyway, my engineering club is building a rocket this spring. That should count, right? lol.

I truthfully don't know. I think you need to either have a relevant degree, worked in the field, or at least be able to answer some random question (I read this in a thread a long time ago) related to rocket scientry (yes, that's a word).

Give SDN money.

Do you collect them?

No, but I've been given everything remotely related to doctoring over the years. I have 3 or 4 trolls in scrubs, lab coats, Dr. Barbie, etc.

What does a guy gotta do to get that Rocket Scientist badge!!?!

I WANT!!

You gotta be a Rocket Scientist (or say, PhD in Physics, Nuc Engineering, etc.)

Donors can have larger avatars.

Have to say that I was pleasantly surprised to see It's Always Sunny references in this thread. :thumbup:

And you're saying that in SDN.... :smack:

Wait does dual ChemE & MatSciE w/ 4.0 sophomore year count? I can send my transcript in a couple of days, but need to know if it will suffice.

Wait does dual ChemE & MatSciE w/ 4.0 sophomore year count? I can send my transcript in a couple of days, but need to know if it will suffice.

I think it should be okay... Others can add in.

Wait do you mean other mods can just add it to my profile or should I just send it in for hecks.

Only if a pre-med with 4.0 sophomore year can matriculate.

Only if a pre-med with 4.0 sophomore year can matriculate.

Yeah. I have Physical Chem I & II and Analyt. Chem I next year != 4.0 :(