SDN being blocked.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the past week I have started getting this message randomly when I try to post messages:

Sorry, you have been blocked
You are unable to access studentdoctor.net

It pops up as a large window that I can close.

Any thoughts on what is happening here?
It only happens on SDN.

Any thoughts @Lee ?

Members don't see this ad.

It's because you voted to lynch me ;)

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got that too last week!

I attributed it to my ****** internet on the island but I guess not, if you got it too

Members don't see this ad :)
PM me your IP address. You may either be accessing from a high risk IP block or your computer might be infected.

wow really hard to feel any sympathy for you.:p Too busy b/c going to French Polynesia. Tough life. :confused:
Will do ... next time it happens.
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1415327733.465771.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I also had this problem a few days ago. I was only blocked on one thread, and not reliably so. Sometimes I cold post, sometimes I couldn't. And it hasn't been an issue since.

And I started getting the error message tonight. SDN is grumpy this week.

I keep getting a pop-up when I try to post or PM, asking me to write in a code that's shown in an image as some sort of anti-robot security thing. And then if I enter the letters, sometimes it lets me post, sometimes it shows a weird block of text. Is anyone else getting this? I'm hoping it's not just my computer, because that would make me worry it's haunted or sick with a virus or something.

I promise I'm a live human being, not a robot. :(

I keep getting a pop-up when I try to post or PM, asking me to write in a code that's shown in an image as some sort of anti-robot security thing. And then if I enter the letters, sometimes it lets me post, sometimes it shows a weird block of text. Is anyone else getting this? I'm hoping it's not just my computer, because that would make me worry it's haunted or sick with a virus or something.

I promise I'm a live human being, not a robot. :(
I thought I had a virus too when it started happening, but apparently we're not the only ones! I promise I'm not a robot either @Lee!

Made another change to the firewall settings. Let me know if it's still occurring.

@Lee It's happening again. The message pops up asking me to enter the numbers that are in the picture before I can post. I'm still not a robot, nothing's changed. ;)

You guys do realize there is a technical support team that you can message for this stuff, right?
Nope. But normally I don't tag Lee for technical issues, I just saw his post saying to let him know if it keeps happening.

ETA: I looked through the contact and help sections and I now know where the technical support team is.

@Lee It's happening again. The message pops up asking me to enter the numbers that are in the picture before I can post. I'm still not a robot, nothing's changed. ;)
Send me the ray id that displays at the bottom of the page

Send me the ray id that displays at the bottom of the page
I just want to say on Thanksgiving that I am thankful SDN has Lee who keeps this ship afloat, and goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Maybe my New Year's resolution will be to not tag him the next time there is a bizarre problem.
(although pretty sure the first time I got him involved, tech support had no answers first).

I will second that. Thanks for keeping SDN going! :D

Also I kinda forgot it was Thanksgiving this morning when I tagged you, Lee. Sorry, that was rude to tag for a minor issue on a holiday. And of course, SDN has been blocking me off and on for several days, but once I posted that, SDN stopped blocking me. It's like when you take a pet to the vet for vomiting, and they immediately stop vomiting when you walk in the door and never vomit again. :oops: Hopefully SDN continues to realize I'm human and not a robot.