SDN Pre-Med Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

foreverLaur

MSN, RN, CNE
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard it was to ship on March 23 and I ordered mine via USPS Priority Mail but as of April 1 I still haven't received it. Did it get lost or have they not shipped yet? If not shipped, when do they plan to ship it? I contacted the publishing company and they said they aren't the ones that shipped it and had no idea other than they believe it hasn't shipped yet.

Any info would be much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I've brought this to the attention of those who were in charge of this so they are aware. I'll let you know what I hear or they might contact you directly. :) Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
My understanding is that the publishing company is the one that ships the books. They had a misprint and are re-printing the book. They should have communicated this to you.

I will alert the book editor regarding this issue; thanks for letting us know!

Any problems, please contact me and let me know.

There were some issues initially. Everyone should have received their orders.

I can personally log into the system and check things out. The printer actually fulfilled the pre-orders, not the publisher - to get them out in time :)

If anyone else is having problems, I'll check. I spoke with some people who have received their orders.