SDN premedical retire

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpson

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard that ADCOM can use this site against me,therefore, I have decided to resign from using this site for the next 3 to 4 years. I will come back and tell you how my application fared.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Adcoms can use anything against you. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc... As long as you don't state any personal information, you are safer here than any of the previous social media sites I have mentioned.

Remember, Remember, the rescind of November....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have heard that ADCOM can use this site against me,therefore, I have decided to resign from using this site for the next 3 to 4 years. I will come back and tell you how my application fared.

Thanks
Lol was it really necessary to create this thread?

Reactions: 9 users
OP is/was a high schooler with an overinflated sense of importance who felt confident giving out application advice to premeds.

Reactions: 7 users
I feel like this kid might be the ghost of Mysterioso.

Reactions: 3 users
OP is/was a high schooler with an overinflated sense of importance who felt confident giving out application advice to premeds.

When you have a guy telling people to go to Trinity SOM, that pretty much when you stop taking future advice.

Reactions: 4 users
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 user
If only they could see your misc post history
I do not regret what I post on here. :) LOL I once saw this surgical resident make a thread about a fapping challenge. :lame:

Members don't see this ad :)
I've totally blown my anonymity. I've done everything but post my face and my tattoos as avatars. When I park in the school lot the first day, people are going to be like, hey, look, that must be Promethean... check out his sweet ride!

But, I haven't been a raging jerkface to anyone, and I have been willing to admit and apologize for mistakes when I have put my foot in my mouth. I find the best protection against having your posts used against you is to behave the same way when you are "anonymous" as when you are acting under your own name. Then, when you are found out, you will have nothing about which to feel embarassed or concerned.

Reactions: 14 users
I've totally blown my anonymity. I've done everything but post my face and my tattoos as avatars. When I park in the school lot the first day, people are going to be like, hey, look, that must be Promethean... check out his sweet ride!
Kautkas-jautrs-27.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
I recommend becoming a donor to be able to delete any of your posts/threads :D

Reactions: 2 users

But, I haven't been a raging jerkface to anyone, and I have been willing to admit and apologize for mistakes when I have put my foot in my mouth. I find the best protection against having your posts used against you is to behave the same way when you are "anonymous" as when you are acting under your own name. Then, when you are found out, you will have nothing about which to feel embarassed or concerned.

I completely agree. If people read my posts on here they will say: "Wow, what an insufferable, pretentious douchebag." But in real life they would just say: "Wow, what a handsome, pretentious douchebag."

Reactions: 22 users

I completely agree. If people read my posts on here they will say: "Wow, what an insufferable, pretentious douchebag." But in real life they would just say: "Wow, what a handsome, pretentious douchebag."

Based on my posts about watching anime, defending physics and math and playing guitars to impress/pacify the ladies, i think SDN actually strengthened my geeky macho image even more. So it's a plus! :naughty::naughty:

Reactions: 1 users
You sound like a typical narcissistic high schooler making this thread. Trust me, no one cares about you and I mean that in a good way.

Omg I do all of those things. Did we just become best friends?

Yay! Another positive from SDN life! :clap::clap:

You sound like a typical narcissistic high schooler making this thread. Trust me, no one cares about you and I mean that in a good way.

Ouch. A high schooler got burned by an attending physician. That's what happens when high schoolers troll on pre-allo and burn bridges for no reason!

I'm confused. Does he think SDN will give adcoms personal user info?

Of course adcoms frequent this thread. But so as long as you don't write anything with any personal identifying details, you're fine.

First person to doxx the OP wins a prize!

edit: not serious. Please don't take this post seriously.

Last edited:
I can't believe people expect adcoms to 1) be on SDN 2) memorize enough about posters to suspect applicants of being certain posters 3) act on the suspicion at all. Especially since most people on here never post anything remotely inflammatory, non-PC or derogatory towards certain MD schools. Bunch of totally unnecessary paranoia

Realize that anything you do could be used against you by ADCOMs...just don't be stupid.

Edit: Too late to give this advice, Simpson?

Looking at his posting history, you're about 165 posts too late
Seriously...OP you are hurting applicants with your ignorant advice. You are almost as bad as a real pre-med advisor.

Simpson starts a thread and it gets 40 replies? Good God, what has happened to pre-allo?

I recommend becoming a donor to be able to delete any of your posts/threads :D

How much does it cost? In addition, the thread I created was just a test. I wanted to see if anyone would miss me. Plus, how on earth would they know my last,middle, and first name? Come on guys and girls, I am not that stupid.

Last edited:
Really, buddy? Just don't be an idiot on the internet. Then you don't have to worry about deleting posts or threads.

Really, buddy? Just don't be an idiot on the internet. Then you don't have to worry about deleting posts or threads.

This is the internet mate, it was designed to spread ideas. No, I wanted to delete my posts because a few of them received too much attention.

...That's what happens when you're an idiot on the internet. It gets you the attention you don't want. It doesn't matter what the internet was designed to do. If you're able to do anything you want with it (which you clearly are of the opinion you are), then anyone else is also entitled to do whatever they want with the "ideas" you've provided. If someone wants to use something against you, then you are the only one to blame for that. This is what you learn after high school--your actions have consequences, and you are the sole one responsible.

...That's what happens when you're an idiot on the internet. It gets you the attention you don't want. It doesn't matter what the internet was designed to do. If you're able to do anything you want with it (which you clearly are of the opinion you are), then anyone else is also entitled to do whatever they want with the "ideas" you've provided. If someone wants to use something against you, then you are the only one to blame for that. This is what you learn after high school--your actions have consequences, and you are the sole one responsible.

When you say "you" are you referring to the poster "Simpson" or the guy behind the designing of Simpson.

When you say "you" are you referring to the poster "Simpson" or the guy behind the designing of Simpson.
In B4 the ban...

Status
Not open for further replies.