Second degree

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doit4humanity

It's Morphin' Time!
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm sorry for spamming forum with my nonsense. I just needed some advice on finishing up my pre-reqs. Is it a good idea to apply at a local university for a 2nd degree in Biochemistry, but only finish up to pre req courses and then apply for med school?

Members don't see this ad.

That's what I did.
I ended up deciding to finish the second degree (financial reasons + liked it + didn't have anything else better to do in the gap year) but it wouldn't be necessary to complete the second degree.
Also, doing it this way, I have a full financial aid package and get priority class registration, which has made things much easier.

That's what I did.
I ended up deciding to finish the second degree (financial reasons + liked it + didn't have anything else better to do in the gap year) but it wouldn't be necessary to complete the second degree.
Also, doing it this way, I have a full financial aid package and get priority class registration, which has made things much easier.

Great, thank you for your reply that is what I will do then!