Selling 2014 O'Sullivan and Scorebuilders books with CD's.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spallpth

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my NPTE study books with the CD's. I have the 2014 editions of O'Sullivan (Therapy Ed) and Giles (Scorebuilders). The Scorebuilders text has a little highlighting here and there, and theres also notes on the first practice test at the end of the book. Other than that, they are in good condition. Send me a message if anyone's interested, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone ..Gave my second attempt this july . Result awaited o_O.. was very tough than before ,, can't say anything ..!!

Hello everyone ..Gave my second attempt this july . Result awaited o_O.. was very tough than before ,, can't say anything ..!!
did you get your result?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm selling my NPTE study books with the CD's. I have the 2014 editions of O'Sullivan (Therapy Ed) and Giles (Scorebuilders). The Scorebuilders text has a little highlighting here and there, and theres also notes on the first practice test at the end of the book. Other than that, they are in good condition. Send me a message if anyone's interested, thanks!
Hi I need practice exam questions of scorebuilder
could you provide me please
i shall be higly thank full
m from PAKISTAN
preparing for NPTE april 2015.

Do you still have the book ? Please give me your email id.