Selling all of my MCAT books !

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Columbia09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I finally decided to pursue being a PA instead of either being a D.O or an M.D. I have all of the SN2ed books for his schedule and none of them have been used this includes, all the exam cracker books, all berkley review books and the Princeton review verbal book. They are brane new and they're sitting in my closet. I payed roughly 600$ for the books so I'll sell them for 550$ (Being that they are like new). I would like to use this money to buy GRE books so please message me if you're interested.

Members don't see this ad.

I'll try to sell them individually if you guys just want one of the books or so.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone else know of a great place to sell MCAT books ? lol

Reactions: 1 user
If anyone is still interested, all books are still available I'm willing to sell them individually

Are these still available? If so, I have a few questions:
How set are you on price?
Would you accept payment through Paypal?
Are you able to ship them?

Are these still available? If so, I have a few questions:
How set are you on price?
Would you accept payment through Paypal?
Are you able to ship them?

They are still available, I'm set on the price for all of them since they're all a 600 dollar value being that they're new, I do paypal, and yes but you must pay for shipment.

Is the TPRH verbal still available? When you said examcracker books, do you mean the EK1001 series also? If so, how much for those books also? Please message me.

Is the TPRH verbal still available? When you said examcracker books, do you mean the EK1001 series also? If so, how much for those books also? Please message me.

Yes I mean the EK 1001 books, selling them for 15 each, that SNDs uses in his schedule. It is still available I' selling it for 175 it's brand new

If anyone is still interested, I'm selling all the books for 500$ now

How much are you asking for your Berkeley Review books?

I will take all the Exam krackers 1001 books. pm quick...