Selling Dr. Collins, PCAT Destroyer, and Kaplan!

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AC3_PharmD

EM Clinical Pharmacist
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I just finished my PCAT and did decently well on it, well enough that I'm looking to sell my PCAT books! I have the latest Kaplan Book (2014/2015 with two free online tests), the latest Dr.Collins (2013/2014), and the latest PCAT Destroyer.

If interested, please message me on student.doctor forum and then I will see if we can negotiate a price! I did very well on the test my first time around (mid 90's) and these materials REALLY helped me. Please let me know if you're interested! I'll make the materials competitively priced :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hello I'm interested in purchasing the materials at a decent price hopefully . Thanks.

Great I'll message you! Also, I got a 92 composite so anyone else interested looking to see if it works....I think it does :p

Members don't see this ad :)
I am selling Dr. collins. 2014 material with a 2014 update and some 2013 updates. GREAT CONDITION/NO WRITING. email me if interested: D[email protected]

I also have the Kaplan PCAT book and the Princeton PCAT book. Let's work out a deal!