Selling: MCAT books, TBR, Kaplan, TPR, EK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saip

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm selling my MCAT books. It's for an older version of MCAT, not the 2015.
I will pay the shipping for a media mail shipping unless you prefer other options, I will ask you to pay the additional cost. The price are as follow unless someone make a higher bid or offer a lower price.

The Berkeley, this is new condition in plastic wrap. I bought the set new in 2012 but I ended up having other set from my friends so I never get to use it.
The set includes:
-Biology part I&II
-Physics part I&II
-Organic chem part I&II
-Chemistry part I&II
-Verbal reasoning
-writing samples (you won't need this but I'll just throw it in as a complete set)
Price: $120

The Princeton review hyperlearning 2009, it's very clean, not like new condition it's about 1% writing in the set.
The set includes:
-verbal reasoning and writing review
-In-class compendium
-verbal workbook
-science workbook
-physical sciences review
-biological sciences review
Price: $120

Kaplan review books, there is no highlight or writing in the book. Like-new condition
The set includes:
-General chemistry review
-Organic chem review
-Physics review
-Biology review
-Verbal reasoning review
I also have a lesson book I can throw it in if you want, although it's a lot of writing in this book.
Price: $80

Examkrackers, the condition is about 80%, not heavy highlighting or writing but signs of heavy use.
The set includes:
-Biology review
-Physics review
-Chemistry review
-Organic chem review
-Verbal reasoning and mathematical techniques
price: $40

Examkrackers 1001 questions, brand-new condition
the set includes:
-Physics
-Organic Chemistry
-Chemistry
price: $30

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_0813.JPG
    IMG_0813.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0811.JPG
    IMG_0811.JPG
    190.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0810.JPG
    IMG_0810.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0808.JPG
    IMG_0808.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0815.JPG
    IMG_0815.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 32
Hi I am interested in buying the Berkeley and the Examkrackers 1001 questions. Also, im new to this site so I dont know what PM means.

Hi I am interested in buying the entire berkeley set for $120 and the examkrackers 1001 set of $30. Is there any difference from the 2015 edition?

Members don't see this ad :)
The books were for older MCAT which don't include psychology, sociology and biochemistry. It's good for the subject review but I would also buy prep book for 2015 as well.