Selling NBDE part 1 dental decks and asda released exams!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LFA20

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling my newest edition dental decks along with ASDA papers (1-G, 1-H, 1-I, 1-J, 1-M, 1-N)

PM me for pricing

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
Please PM me with your price, if your material is still available.
Thank you in advance!
D4D

hi! interested in the study material. PM me if still available. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I would lik to know if the study material is still available. Thank you.

I also have part 1 & 2 exam questions. Message me if you're interested and I'll send you photos of what I have.

hi was looking for study material for NBDE part 1. kindly message me with the price
thanks

I am selling my newest edition dental decks along with ASDA papers (1-G, 1-H, 1-I, 1-J, 1-M, 1-N)

PM me for pricing

thanks
Hi there ,I am interested in buying ASDA papers,if they r still available.pls let me know.
Thanks.

PM me for pricing

thanks
Hello I need the material you have plz let me if you still have it

PM me for pricing

thanks
Hello do you still have all the material available?

Hi All,

I am selling Part 1 study material. I have 2015-2016 dental decks , they are brand new and unmarked with no highlighting/underlining. I also have ASDA released exams and First Aid Part 1. Please PM me to know more.

Does anyone know where to get ASDA released papers 1-A 1978 to 1-N 2009 ?? I looked on their site but it's really confusing!! :sour: I'd appreciate it if someone could help!! :)